Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Big Girl

Things are still getting better day by day, we're all feeling well and catching up on things around the house while Jose plays Mr. Mom. Although the recovery is slow, my mom seems to be doing better. I think now she would just like to feel well enough to get a good night's sleep. In other news, this past Saturday Nadia upgraded from a crib to a toddler bed. For whatever reason, we felt she was ready and so far we haven't had any problems with her sneaking out of bed...I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Nadia is also learning to sleep just about anywhere at Nana and Papaw's house (i.e., couch/bed) while Sonia occupies the crib. We are excited to announce that our sweet Sonia has started laughing. I heard her laugh last Friday and since I was the only witness (you know how mothers can hear what they want to hear) I decided to wait before I mentioned it. However, over the last few days Jose, Nana and Papaw have witnessed this awesome milestone. We're hoping to capture it on video. Oh, and last Saturday Sonia turned over from her back to her belly but only once and it hasn't happened again. Her little arm got caught but she's almost there, we'll see if it was just a fluke.






1 comment:

Megan said...

What a big girl. I love the picture in her new toddler bed! How exciting.