Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Movie Day

Yesterday, I took Nadia to see her 1st movie, "Horton Hears a Who," at the cinemas here in Noblesville. The showing was free so I felt like it was a good time to go, no loss if we had to leave early. Sonia came along too and seemed to enjoy the movie just as much as Nadia and I did, although sleep finally got the best of her. Nadia got a little restless towards the end but after munching on a few pretzels, the movie was over and we had made it through. The best thing about going was that Nadia told me that she had to go potty half way through the movie so we got up and once again she pottied using the big toilet at a public restroom! This is the third time she has gone while we've been out (we were grocery shopping and she managed to let me know too).

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAH!!!!
I can't wait to take my kids to the movies!