Monday, July 19, 2010

She Did It Again!







My wife never ceases to amaze me. She works, takes care of three kids (me included) and a dog, always has the house clean enough for a Presidential visit and still finds me funny...sometimes. On top of all this she has been training for a sprint triathlon, her second. Well, she competed in the Eagle Creek Sprint Tri over the weekend and managed to place second on her age group. Awesome! Pretty amazing considering I was spent just from lugging the girls and my backpack around while Tatum competed. There is no video this time around (I completely forgot) but I did manage to get some pics. One day maybe I'll join her...it did look pretty fun.


1 comment:

Angel said...

CONGRATULATIONS TATUM! Awesome job!!!!!!! And your huband is sooo proud of you!!!!!