Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bye-Bye, Baby!

My how things change. Just a few months ago Nadia started morphing into our little social butterfly. Everyday she wanted to go somewhere or do something and it always had to be with a friend/friends. There was even a request for friends to attend our family dinner outings. Well, I became worried about keeping up with her during the winter months so we decided to sign her up for class this fall and were fortunate enough to get in at such late notice. Today was her first day and when she didn't take my hand or even look back I realized that really I'm the one not ready for this, my little baby...gone. Sonia had her 18 month well visit a couple of days ago. Yes, 18 months!!! Just the other day she was waving good-bye to Jose when he left for work and both of us looked at each other and realized she's not a baby anymore. It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing her home. I'm sad that things change so quickly but excited to see what the future holds for them.Sonia
9/8/09
22 lbs. 2 oz
33"

No comments: